General Information

Advertising If you want to get your products and services in front of thousands of karting enthusiasts, then get in contact with one of our committee to discuss advertising for maximum results. We use the following advertising tools to promote your business:

  • Newsletter advertising
  • Signage around the Circuit
  • Website advertising including feature articles.

Advertising fees can be obtained from the Secretary.

Club General Meetings

The club holds Executive Meetings every month and General Meetings every second month. (Please check the calendar for dates) . All members are encouraged to attend these meetings and contribute to the efficient running of the club.

Annual General Meeting

This is held on the First Tuesday in August, unless stated via Bulletin. This is the Club's most important meeting and urge all current members to attend.

KNSW Licence

All drivers must be the holder of either a licence issued on the authority of the KNSW or a licence recognised by the KNSW. Any person applying for the issue of a new licence, or renewal of an existing licence must be a member of an affiliated KNSW Club and must remain a financial member during that period of the licence.

KNSW Licence fees from the 1st January 2017 are as follows:

  • New Licence (A, B, C, D Grade) - $TBA
  • New Renewal (Licence expired after 30 Days) - $TBA
  • Renewal (A, B, C Grade less than 3 yr from expiry) - $TBA
  • Practice Licence  - $TBA
  • Practice SEL Upgrade within 30 Days - $TBA
  • Single Event (including manual) - $ TBA
  • Single Event Licence - TBA

Licence Application OnLine - Renew 

The Smart Card Licensing system is now available on line. Follow the link below to Apply for a new KNSW License or Renew an existing KNSW License. Existing license holders would have received a letter from the KNSW advising them of their license number and password. You will then be able to log onto the KNSW website to perform the following: 

  • Request Licence Renewal
  • Change password
  • Change Address
  • View race history 
  • Request replacement smart card.

    Persons aged 60 years or over must supply with their licence renewal application a copy of a current motorsport medical certificate. Certificate must refer to an examination undertaken within the previous three months.

Observed Licence Test (OLT)

All new applications for a racing licence will be issued with a provisional D Grade licence. Prior to competing at their first meeting, a Provisional Licence holder must complete an OLT, Safety Lecture and Questionaire.Please contact the club for a suitable time.